Part Time Accounts Admin – Temp to Perm – Sheffield
Are you an Accounts Administrator seeking a Permanent position within an established and reputable business based in Sheffield? Do you have experience using Excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft packages? Do you have bookkeeping experience? If so read on…
Our Sheffield based client are the UK’S leading independent electronic CCTV repair company, at the forefront of providing first class repair solutions for the professional CCTV industry.
We are working with them to recruit a part time Accounts Administrator to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will need to be able to work on their own initiative and be comfortable multitasking.
Duties will include:
· Dealing with clients over the phone in a professional manner
· Generate sales invoices from the company’s website/ input them on to the accounts system
· Input purchase invoices on to the accounts system
· Perform Credit Control related tasks
· Assist Suppliers with Purchase Ledger
· Create Credit Notes, Proforma Invoices and Purchase Order forms
· Inputting data onto various spreadsheets
· Liaising with customers & colleagues via email and telephone
· Scanning, filing & photocopying documents
· Plus any ad hoc duties as required
The requirements are:
· Good IT skills especially Excel
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
· Good spoken and written communication skills
· Respect for confidential information
· Team working skills
· Experience on an Accountancy system ( VT, SAGE, Oracle etc) preferred but not essential
The starting salary is £9ph.
The working hours are flexible and are between 16-20hrs per week to be discussed at the interview.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call Faye on 01709 820102.Apply Now