Do you have previous planning experience? Do you enjoy working with excel and spreadsheets? Do you have excellent admin and telephone skills? Are you seeking a Temp – Perm position within an established and reputable business based in Doncaster? If so read on… Our client are a gas meter specialist company based in Doncaster and are looking for a emergency planner to work in the Domestic Meter department.
Duties will include:
- Updating information onto in-house computer system
- Checking and managing engineers availability
- Data inputting
- Carrying out all administration duties
- Taking inbound emergency calls.
The ideal candidate needs to:
- Be confident on the phone and with all Microsoft packages
- Be target Driven
- Have a good rapport with customers
- Be able to adapt and learn quickly
- Gas Industry background not compulsory.
The starting salary is £15,300 to £16,200 the working hours are Mon-Friday 8.00 – 4.30
This is a temp to perm position with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate with great room for progression.
To apply for this role call Amie on 01709 820 102 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now